Education In The Streets
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
 
Oh man, it's getting light out.

Well, I'm fucked.

(1 more page to go, a few hours in which to write it. I can't think straight. I have a very strong urge to go home and blast Nashville Skyline. Or maybe Disintegration.)

Why the fuck am i still up? What's wrong with me? Why is this paper not done? Why is my senior essay not done? How can I live with no kneecaps?

at this point, schwartz-weinstein erupted in hysterics, began typing in the third person, gnawing at the wooden chair legs of the posh but inhospitable saybrook library, and throwing samuel flagg bemis's books out the window at furtive and gluttonous squirrels while shouting the lyrics to Positive K's "I got a man."
 
Smash Yale-[ comments.]
Comments: Post a Comment
the same people who control the school system control the prison system and the whole social system -dead prez

ARCHIVES
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 / 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 / 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 / 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 / 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 / 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 / 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 / 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 / 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 /


Powered by Blogger

Links